CENTRAL EAST FLORIDA STATE PARKS
Here are addresses and telephone numbers for Central East Florida State Parks. The parks that I've listed in BOLD PRINT CAPITAL LETTERS have full service campgrounds.
Some of the others may have no camping at all, or primitive, equestrian or group camping.
- Atlantic Ridge State Park, c/o Jonathan Dickinson State Park, 16450 SE Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455. 561-744-9814
- Avalon State Park, Ft. Pierce Inlet State Park, Ft. Pierce, FL 34949. 772-468-3985
- BLUE SPRING STATE PARK, 2100 West French Avenue, Orange City, FL 32763. 386-775-3663
- Bulow Creek State Park, 2099 North Beach Street, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. 386-676-4050
- Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park, P.O. Box 655 Bunnell, FL 32110. 386-517-2084
- De Leon Springs State Park, 601 Ponce DeLeon Blvd. (PO Box 1338), DeLeon Springs, FL 32130. 386-985-4212
- Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, 905 Shorewinds Drive, Fort Pierce, FL 34949. 772-468-3985
- JONATHON DICKINSON STATE PARK, 16450 S.E. Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455. 772-546-2771
- Savannas Preserve State Park, Office: 9551 Gumbo Limbo Lane, Jensen Beach, FL 34957. 772-398-2779
- Seabranch Preserve State Park, 4810 SE Cove Road, Stuart, FL 34997. 772–219–1880
- SEBASTIAN INLET STATE PARK, 9700 South A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951. 321-984-4852
- St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park, 4810 S.E. Cove Road, Stuart, FL 34997. 772-219-1880
- St. Sebastian River Preserve State Park, 1000 Buffer Preserve Drive, Fellsmere, FL 32948. 321-953-5005
Here is an alphabetized list of all Florida State Parks.
Much of the information in our website is available in a series of books for each of Florida's eight geographical regions, along with a separate book covering the entire state titled Florida Backroads Travel. All books are available in Kindle versions and some in soft cover format also.
Click on the book cover for free previews of these books at Amazon.
Return From Central East Florida State Parks
To Florida State Parks
Return To Florida Backroads Travel Home