SOUTHWEST FLORIDA STATE PARKS
Here are addresses and telephone numbers for Southwest Florida State Parks. The parks that I've listed in BOLD PRINT CAPITAL LETTERS have full service campgrounds.
Some of the others may have no camping at all, or primitive, equestrian or group camping.
- Cayo Costa State Park, P.O. Box 1150 Boca Grande, FL 33921. 941-964-0375
- Charlotte Harbor State Park, 12301 Burnt Store Rd., County Road 765), Punta Gorda, FL 33955. 941-575-5861
- COLLIER-SEMINOLE STATE PARK, , 20200 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34114 239-394-3397
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, 11135 Gulfshore Dr., Naples, Florida 34108. 239-597-6196
- Don Pedro Island State Park, P.O. Box 1150 Boca Grande, FL 33921. 941-964-0375
- Estero Bay Preserve State Park, 3800 Corkscrew Road, Estero, FL 33928 239-992-0311
- Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park, P.O. Box 548, Copeland, FL 34137 239-695-4593
- Gasparilla Island State Park, P.O. Box 1150, Boca Grande, FL 33921. 941-964-0375
- KORESHAN STATE HISTORIC SITE, 3800 Corkscrew Road, Estero, FL 33928. 239-992-0311
- Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd., Ft. Myers Beach, FL 33931. 239-463-4588
- Mound Key Archeological State Park, 3800 Corkscrew Road, Estero, FL 33928. 239-992-0311
- Stump Pass Beach State Park, Barrier Islands State Parks, P.O. Box 1150, Boca Grande, FL 33921. 941-964-0375
Here is an alphabetical list of all Florida State Parks.
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Over 65,000 followers can't be wrong. Learn about off the beaten path Old Florida, historic towns, attractions, festivals, scenic drives and more.
Like Us On Facebook
Return From Southwest Florida State Parks
To Florida State Parks
Return To Southwest Florida Travel Guide
Return To Florida Backroads Travel Home