Mike Miller is the author of numerous books about Florida, including several travel guides. He lives in Mount Dora, Florida.
Miller was an engineering project manager during the construction of Walt Disney World Florida in Orlando. His first book - "What Would Walt Do?" - was written in 2000 and is an account of his experiences on that major project.
It discussed the influence that Walt Disney had on the quality of the project, even though he died before construction began. In addition to "What Would Walt Do?", Miller has written numerous other books with Florida themes, including eight regional travel guides.
Some of the other books Miller has written are available as Kindle and paperback versions on Amazon.com and include:
- What Would Walt Do?
- How To Manage Diversity
- Living Aboard A Boat
- Florida Backroads Travel
- Northwest Florida Backroads Travel
- North Central Florida Backroads Travel
- Northeast Florida Backroads Travel
- Central East Florida Backroads Travel
- Central Florida Backroads Travel
- Central West Florida Backroads Travel
- Southwest Florida Backroads Travel
- Southeast Florida Backroads Travel
- Florida Festivals
- Florida Everglades
- Florida Wineries
- Florida Carpenter Gothic Churches
- Florida Heritage Travel Volume 1
- Florida Heritage Travel Volume 2
- Florida Heritage Travel Volume 3
- Florida One Tank Trips Volume 1
These books are available at Mike Miller's Amazon Author Page
My friends Zach & Jenn
own a small organic farm named Zenn Naturals. It is located near Eustis, Florida and was mostly destroyed by Hurricane Irma
brought a lot of health and happiness to their customers during their farming venture and
I’d like to help them rebuild and get back into business.
Click on the tomatoes to find out how you can donate to help them rebuild.
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Over 58,000 fans can't be wrong. Learn about off the beaten path Old Florida and historic towns.
Like Us On Facebook
Return To Florida Authors
Return To Florida Backroads Travel Home