CENTRAL FLORIDA STATE PARKS
Here are addresses and telephone numbers of Central Florida State Parks. The parks that I've listed in BOLD PRINT CAPITAL LETTERS have full service campgrounds.
Some of the others may have no camping at all, or primitive, equestrian or group camping.
- Allen David Broussard State Park Catfish Creek, 3950 Firetower Rd, Haines City, FL 33844. 863-696-1112
- Colt Creek State Park, 16000 State Rd 471, Lakeland, FL 33809. 863-815-6761
- Dunns Creek State Park, 320 Sisco Road, Pomona Park, FL 32181. 386-329-3721
- HIGHLANDS HAMMOCK STATE PARK, , 5931 Hammock Road, Sebring, FL 33872 863-386-6094
- Hontoon Island State Park, 2309 River Ridge Road, Deland, FL 32720. 386-736-5309
- KISSIMMEE PRAIRIE PRESERVE STATE PARK, 33104 NW 192 Ave., Okeechobee, FL 34972. 863-462-5360
- LAKE GRIFFIN STATE PARK, 3089 U.S. 441-27, Fruitland Park, FL 34731. 352-360-6760
- Lake June in Winter Scrub State Park, 5931 Hammock Road, Sebring, FL 33872. 863-386-6099
- LAKE KISSIMMEE STATE PARK, 14248 Camp Mack Road, Lake Wales, FL 33853. 863-696-1112
- LAKE LOUISA STATE PARK, 7305 US Hwy 27, Clermont, FL 34714. 352-394-3969
- Lower Wekiva River Preserve State Park, 1800 Wekiwa Circle, Apopka, FL 32712. 407-884 2008
- Paynes Creek Historic State Park, 888 Lake Branch Road, Bowling Green, FL 33834 863-375-4717
- Ravine Gardens State Park, 1600 Twigg Street, Palatka, FL 32177. 386-329-3721
- Rock Springs Run State Reserve, c/o Wekiwa Springs State Park, 1800 Wekiwa Circle, Apopka, FL 32712. 407-884 2008
- SILVER RIVER STATE PARK, 1425 NE 58th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34470. 352-236-7148
- WEKIWA SPRINGS STATE PARK, 1800 Wekiwa Circle, Apopka, FL 32712. 407-884 2008
Here is an alphabetic list of all Florida State Parks.
Much of the information in our website is available in a series of books for each of Florida's eight geographical regions, along with a separate book covering the entire state titled Florida Backroads Travel. All books are available in Kindle versions and some in soft cover format also.
Click on the book cover for free previews of these books at Amazon.
Return From Central Florida State Parks
To Florida State Parks
Return to Central Florida Travel Guide
Return To Florida Backroads Travel Home