PARTNER WITH FLORIDA BACKROADS TRAVEL
Updated August 14, 2020
Florida Back Roads Travel has a loyal following of visitors who are interested in learning about things to do and places to visit in the Sunshine State - especially off the beaten path.
Here's what Google Analytics tells us about our website visitors:
FLORIDA BACK ROADS TRAVEL VISITORS
- 61.2% Female
- 38.8% Male
- 3% between 18-24
- 10% between 25-34
- 12% between 35-44
- 18% between 45-54
- 28% between 55-64
- 28% are 65 years or older
- 97% from U.S.A.
- 65% from Florida
- 32% from all 50 states
- 25 Foreign Countries
AVERAGES FOR 12 MONTHS 8/15/19 - 8/13/20
- Page Views: 255,166 per month
- Visitors: 125,703 per month
- Ezine Subscribers: 10,311
- Alexa Traffic Rank (2/21/2021): 95,671
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWING
- Facebook Followers: 102,581
- Twitter Followers: 2,913
- Pinterest Monthly Viewers: 55,000
There are two kinds of advertising or partnering opportunities on our website.
1. Display advertising is handled by Mediavine, our full service advertising management firm. Please contact them at Mediavine Direct for information about display or banner advertising on Florida Backroads Travel.
2. Partnering involves a sponsored article that we write describing your business or venture. The article becomes a permanent page on our website. For more information on becoming a partner, contact Mike Miller by email at email@example.com
Our Facebook page has more than 107,251 followers who love off the beaten path Florida: towns, tourist attractions, maps, lodging, food, festivals, scenic road trips, day trips, history, culture, nostalgia, and more.
Take a look. If you enjoy what you see, please give us a like.
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Subscribe to our Free Florida Backroads Travel Ezine
Mike Miller of FloridaBackroadsTravel.com has written 25 books on Florida.
Click on the cover display to see his Amazon author page.
Florida Back Roads Travel is not affiliated with or endorsed by Backroads, a California-based tour operator which arranges and conducts travel programs throughout the world.
By Mike Miller, Copyright 2009-2021 Florida-Back-Roads-Travel.com