Southwest Florida Fish Camps
Southwest Florida fish camps are becoming scarce because of the rising value of waterfront property. Many rustic little camps that existed no more than ten years ago are now just footnotes in history, replaced by high rise condominiums and waterfront restaurants.
There are still a few in the boonies of Collier and Charlotte Counties, and in the fishing village of Everglades City.
Here Are Some Southwest Florida Fish Camps
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins, Everglades City
- Peace River Mobile Home RV Park & Fish Camp, Punta Gorda
- Roland Martin Marina and Resort, Clewiston
- Little Big Man's Marina, Moore Haven
- Uncle Joe's Fish Camp, Moore Haven
Return To Florida Fish Camps
Return To Florida Backroads Travel Home
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Over 61,000 followers can't be wrong. Learn about off the beaten path Old Florida, historic towns, attractions, festivals, scenic drives and more.
Like Us On Facebook